Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WGU Indiana Contests

If you haven't been paying attention lately, let me just say you are missing out on some great WGU Indiana swag right now. The Lose the Wait campaign didn't just launch the Lose the Wait scholarship; it launched a series of contests that are really simple to win and offer some of the great WGU Indiana swag we are all so fond of. And by fond, I mean addicted to. No, seriously. I have a WGU Indiana BA and I am working on my M.Ed. so I got two of the welcome packages, but I am also a writer, so the two different WGU Indiana post-it note holders are part of the tools of my trade. But, I digress.

If you want to get in on the WGU Indiana swag fun, head over to the WGU Indiana Facebook page and watch for contest updates. Along the way you can learn a lot about WGU Indiana, the staff, and how they compare to other schools.

I decided it was time to get in on the fun, so I'll be running a contest of my own. WGU Indiana graciously donated some prizes to give away--swag I have never seen before actually. All I'm going to say for now is that I had to pry two of the prizes away from my 13 year old son's hands and I'm still not sure if he's forgiven me. (I'm kidding. I just took the iPod until he handed over the swag.)

I'll give you a hint though, one of the items is one of the coolest office supplies I've seen and another is a large, timely reminder to "lose the wait", and the other will have you even more excited about spring so you can show it off.

So how do you win? All you need to do is know some info about WGU Indiana and share it here. The contest starts Monday, February 17, 2014. Be sure to check back then to get started because it's going to run all week.

Here's a hint: Answers to the contest questions can be found through WGU Indiana, their Facebook page, or right here on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment