Monday, September 16, 2013

WGU Indiana Degrees

Obviously I'm a big fan of WGU Indiana, but you have to understand that there is a reason for it. I am a fairly intelligent woman with pretty limited levels of patience. That means I don't want to sit through a lecture on a subject that I am already very familiar with. WGU Indiana offers a competency based approach that allows me to simply do my work using the resources they provide. That means I don't have to sit through lectures I don't need, but I have educational resources at hand so that I can put in extra time on subjects I'm not familiar with.

I'm also a big fan of saving money. WGU Indiana already has a very cost effective program that allows me to take as many classes as I want to in a six month period. For less than $3,500, including books and technology fees, I can take as many classes as I can get done in that time frame and not pay a penny more. So far I've put the focus on the Teacher's College, but WGU Indiana offers more than that.

WGU Indiana offers bachelor as well as graduate programs in business, IT, health professionals, as well as teachers. Another benefit is that you don't pay any more for the Master program than you do for the bachelor program.

If you want to get started today on one of WGU Indiana's degree programs, you can. Classes start every month and when you enter IND1 when it comes time to pay the application fee, you don't even have to pay that. WGU Indiana also has plenty of other scholarships and other ways to save money, so if you want a degree and you don't want to go broke getting it, this is the place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment